Work with Bluestone
Join a company that values you. Picture a dynamic work environment with tight-knit teams and abundant learning opportunities.
AU Servicing Officer
The role will appeal to someone who is customer focused, who is driven by their exceptional ability to build rapport and relationships with customers and has an attention to detail.
As a Servicing Officer you will be responsible for settling mortgage applications, handling customer queries and requests, verbal or written (via phone, email, or letters) and processing mortgage discharges. Whilst previous experience in processing loan documents will be advantageous, it’s your experience and passion for delivering outcomes to customers that will see you being successful in this role.
- End to end processing of Settlements
- Ensure accuracy of loan and mortgage documentation
- Timely and accurate data entry during solicitor instructions and funding
- Conduct pre-settlement calls to borrowers
- Manage multiple mailboxes, with a high level of accuracy
- Send welcome packs to newly settled loans
- Process the activation of loan accounts, including setting up direct debits for payments
- Handle and process customer service and discharge queries/requests via phone, email or paper and ensure proper documentation of conversation on the system
- End to end processing of Discharges
- Provide regular feedback and suggestions to the manager on the efficiencies of processes, procedures, and checklists
You'll walk in the door with
- Must have 1 year customer service experience in a call center environment
- Preferred AU/NZ accounts experience but not essential
- As a minimum, at least 2 years of College
- Proficient in the English language and comprehension - both verbal and written
- Amenable to shifting schedules as needed by the business and reliable
- Must possess excellent PC and keyboarding skills
- Courteous, with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable, with proficient attention to detail
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness to learn
- Must possess superior listening skills and the ability to function in a fast-paced environment where standards of quality and timeliness are essential
- Must possess procedure driven judgement to find the best solution to an issue
- Must be goal-oriented
- Must be able to perform well under pressure
Apply Now With Your CV
Our Current Opportunities
Attention recruiters: We have a Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) in place for our open roles, so we ask that agencies outside of this agreement do not submit any applications.