Work with Bluestone
Join a company that values you. Picture a dynamic work environment with tight-knit teams and abundant learning opportunities.
Manager, Treasury Analytics
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specialising in residential home loans. We have a team of over 275 professionals across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property.
When it comes to our team, we place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability, and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. With smaller teams and a flat structure, it’s easy to fit in with our close-knit gang from the first day. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. Above all, we value transparency, ownership, enterprise, commitment and collaboration. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Bluestone’s Treasury team in the newly created role of Manager, Treasury Analytics.
- Direct the creation and maintenance of a base modelling platform that is able to forecast a variety of securitisation and warehouse deal structures efficiently and accurately.
- Maintain control of all Treasury models and ensure they are all derived from the same base platform.
- Supervise and sign off on all Treasury deliverables to Finance in relation to budgeting and monthly forecasting processes, including the interaction with all departments to ensure sales volumes, loss assumptions, funding structures and product pricing are all derived from the business and kept up to date.
- Lead the monthly Interest Rate Committee, including all required analytics and recommend pricing changes to Bluestone’s products.
- Supervise the accurate forecasting of the business’ cash needs and early warning for potential cash shortfalls.
- Management of the Corporate and Trust excess cash to ensure the company achieves the best return.
- Ultimate responsibility for all Treasury Reporting (internal and external).
You'll walk in the door with
- Tertiary qualifications in Finance, Economics, Commerce or equivalent.
- Demonstrated ability to present complex concepts in a clear and concise manner, including to the executive team.
- Structured financial experience is essential, with proven expertise in securitisation (ABS and RMBS) and loan portfolio modelling.
- Strong mathematical and interpretation skills to present analysis that influences business decisions.
- Thorough understanding of debt capital markets, derivatives and other relevant financial products.
- Demonstrated expertise in reviewing and understanding transaction terms sheets and legal documents.
- Excellent proven experience in building stakeholder relationships coupled with strong communication skills.
Apply Now With Your CV
Our Current Opportunities
Attention recruiters: We have a Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) in place for our open roles, so we ask that agencies outside of this agreement do not submit any applications.