Work with Bluestone
Join a company that values you. Picture a dynamic work environment with tight-knit teams and abundant learning opportunities.
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specialising in residential home loans. We have a team of over 275 professionals across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property.
When it comes to our team, we place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability, and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. With smaller teams and a flat structure, it’s easy to fit in with our close-knit gang from the first day. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. Above all, we value transparency, ownership, enterprise, commitment and collaboration. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
We have commenced our next stage of growth and are continuing to invest in our business to enrich the customer experience and advocacy. Leveraging our competitive strengths as a successful non-bank lender, we will continue to increase our distribution reach and broaden our product range.
We are now looking for a Product Manager, who will nurture the home loan product roadmap for Bluestone. You will also support the go-to-market of new features and products and partner with sales, marketing, IT, lending operations and mortgage brokers to ensure we meet our revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Develop plan to drive superior product targets, features and service levels.
- Develop and drive the implementation of new features and products.
- Utilise customer and market insights to identify opportunities to improve the customer value proposition.
- Manage go to market, including educating sales and other teams around the product features, pricing and proposition.
- Work closely with our technical and operations teams in an agile, fast-paced environment.
- Provide input on competitor activity, product development, pricing and market feedback.
- Market intelligence through proactively exploring the market and understanding our customer, potential customer, and competitor drivers.
- Identify opportunities for business improvement and strategic new business opportunities.
- Complete basic portfolio reporting to identify opportunities to drive customer conversion and experience.
- Develop an onboarding solution in conjunction with Marketing for our clients that ensures a seamless integration with our technology and services.
- Liaise with the Legal, Risk and Compliance teams to ensure product compliance and operational risk.
- Enhance the CPD program to enable our sales teams to attract new business opportunities and educate existing clients.
You'll walk in the door with
- A willingness to learn and a growth mindset.
- Relevant tertiary qualification.
- A minimum of 5 years professional experience in product management or development or a related field. Preferably within the banking and/or financial services industry.
- Strong stakeholder management experience, with an ability to manage a diverse stakeholder network with conflicting priorities.
- Strong knowledge of the home loan and home buying processes.
- Customer-centric focus.
- Enjoys working cross-functionally with other teams.
- Experience successfully launching and scaling products and experiences.
- Self-starter, with an entrepreneurial spirit and a “hands on” approach.
- Exceptional prioritisation and project management skills.
- Understanding of change management methodologies.
- Financial modelling skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Knowledge of mortgage regulatory framework and legislation.
Apply Now With Your CV
Our Current Opportunities
Attention recruiters: We have a Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) in place for our open roles, so we ask that agencies outside of this agreement do not submit any applications.