Work with Bluestone
Join a company that values you. Picture a dynamic work environment with tight-knit teams and abundant learning opportunities.
Senior Treasury Analyst
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specialising in residential home loans. We have a team of over 275 professionals across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property.
When it comes to our team, we place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability, and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. With smaller teams and a flat structure, it’s easy to fit in with our close-knit gang from the first day. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. Above all, we value transparency, ownership, enterprise, commitment and collaboration. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Bluestone’s Treasury team as a Senior Treasury Analyst.
- Complete market, portfolio and structuring analysis to assist business in making key decisions.
- Support the execution of Bluestone’s securitisations, warehouse establishment and extensions.
- Build and maintain monitoring controls (with the assistance of the Treasury Analytics team) for loan portfolio characteristics, warehouse covenants and deal triggers, perform appropriate analysis and recommend any actions as a result to management.
- Interact with banks, trustees, legal counsel, investors and rating agencies.
You'll walk in the door with
- Proactively reviews and monitors business activity and acts when necessary
- Microsoft Office / Google suite, including advanced Excel/Sheets and VBA
- High level understanding of various financial products and markets
- Strong mathematical and interpretation skills to present analysis that influences business decisions
- Ability to review and understand transaction terms sheets and legal documents
- Experience with securitisation structures
- Understanding of the various RMBS rating methodologies
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communicator
Apply Now With Your CV
Our Current Opportunities
Attention recruiters: We have a Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) in place for our open roles, so we ask that agencies outside of this agreement do not submit any applications.