Work with Bluestone
Join a company that values you. Picture a dynamic work environment with tight-knit teams and abundant learning opportunities.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specialising in residential home loans. We have a team of over 275 professionals across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property.
When it comes to our team, we place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. With smaller teams and a flat structure, it’s easy to fit in with our close-knit gang from the first day. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. Above all, we value transparency, ownership, enterprise, commitment, and collaboration. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Bluestone’s HR team as a Talent Acquisition Consultant.
- Partner with the business to develop and execute fit for purpose recruitment strategies/plans
- Manage end to end recruitment activity including: identify, attract, interview, engage and onboard talent into Bluestone in a timely, diverse and cost effective manner
- Explore Bluestone’s social media presence and networks within the finance industry to attract and source talent
- Monitor, review and report on recruitment costs - outlining, identifying and recommending potential cost savings and improved processes
- Build capability of hiring managers to ensure organisational, cultural and motivational fit are aligned with Bluestone
- Engage with the business to understand current and future resourcing needs
- Assist with planning and implementing organisational change and communication, with success measures tracked
- Assist with transformational change projects in line with the HR scorecard
- Partner with the business to design job descriptions and manage external benchmarking for all roles at Bluestone
- Manage the advertising, screening, interviewing, reference checking, and coordination and analysis of psychometric testing
- Ensure Bluestone's diversity & inclusion principles are reflected in recruitment practices and communicating Bluestone’s employer value proposition to candidates, recruiters and the market
- Coordinate with the HRC to create offer letters for successful candidates and commence the onboarding process to ensure new hires are successfully inducted to Bluestone
- Build and manage relationships with external service providers and ensure there is a thorough understanding of Bluestone’s culture
- Manage the development and ongoing maintenance of recruitment policies and processes that are consistent with excellent and efficient client service
- Provide advice and assistance to managers on the recruitment process and related matters
- Assist with the recruitment strategy insourcing/outsourcing model
- Implement annual and ad-hoc recruitment processes and initiatives as required
You'll walk in the door with
- 5-7 years demonstrated experience as an in-house recruitment/talent acquisition specialist with relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong demonstrated innovative experience of identifying and engaging high quality candidates
- Strong relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Sound critical thinking, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple roles
- Ability to communicate with people who have diverse levels of technical expertise
- Ability to anticipate and deal with issues proactively and take ownership of agreed activities
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Apply Now With Your CV
Our Current Opportunities
Attention recruiters: We have a Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) in place for our open roles, so we ask that agencies outside of this agreement do not submit any applications.