Work with Bluestone
Join a company that values you. Picture a dynamic work environment with tight-knit teams and abundant learning opportunities.
Treasury Reporting Analyst
Bluestone is a fast-growing lender specialising in residential home loans. We have a team of over 275 professionals across Australia, New Zealand and the Philippines. We help people with a variety of financial needs, whether they are looking to refinance, purchase homes or invest in residential property.
When it comes to our team, we place equal importance on personal qualities and technical ability, and provide continuous learning opportunities to help our people make their ambitions reality. With smaller teams and a flat structure, it’s easy to fit in with our close-knit gang from the first day. Our values reflect how we think, act and build trust with our colleagues and customers. Above all, we value transparency, ownership, enterprise, commitment and collaboration. These principles allow us to thrive as a team and support others in their journeys to grow and develop.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Bluestone’s Treasury team as a Treasury Reporting Analyst.
- Manage the daily operation of warehouse funding facilities in accordance with the company’s trust liquidity policy and the legal documentation.
- Complete daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc treasury reporting for internal users and external counterparties (investors, banks, rating agencies and regulatory bodies).
- Maintain and update Treasury presentations for deal roadshows and bank presentations.
- Assist the Treasury Analytics department in the forecasting processes for all of Bluestone’s funding facilities.
- Complete any other analytic tasks as required.
You'll walk in the door with
- Microsoft Office / Google suite including advanced Excel/Sheets and VBA
- Keen interest in debt capital markets and an understanding of derivatives and other relevant financial products
- Strong mathematical and interpretation skills to present analysis that influences business decisions
- Ability to review and understand transaction terms sheets and legal documents
- Experience with securitisation structures preferred
- Ability to multitask
- Strong communicator
Apply Now With Your CV
Our Current Opportunities
Attention recruiters: We have a Preferred Supplier Agreement (PSA) in place for our open roles, so we ask that agencies outside of this agreement do not submit any applications.