Internet banking help & frequently asked questions (FAQ)
Have a question about our new internet banking portal?
Read our FAQ or use the form below to request a
callback from our customer service team
- Why is my internet banking changing?
You’ve asked us for a better internet banking experience and we’ve listened. We’re replacing our existing internet banking portal with a new and improved version that’s mobile friendly and offers more features.
- When do I get access to my new internet banking?
All our customers will get access to our new internet banking portal within the next few months. You’ll receive an email when we’re about to move your account over.
- Why can’t everyone get access to new internet banking at the same time?
We’re migrating our customers to the new platform in stages, starting at the beginning of November. This is so we can avoid disruption and make sure everything goes as smoothly as possible.
- Will my direct debits change?
No. There will be no changes to your direct debits.
- Will I have a different BSB and account number?
No. Your BSB and account numbers will stay the same.
- I have multiple loan accounts. Does this mean I’ll need multiple logins?
No, you will only have one login per borrower. Once you login, all your Bluestone loan accounts will be visible in one place.
How to use internet banking
We’ve created a user guide to help you get started with your new internet banking.
In the guide you’ll find step by step instructions on:
- How to login for the first time
- Navigating through your accounts and transactions
- How to make a payment
- How to reset your password
Accessing internet banking
- Where do I access the new internet banking portal?
The new URL for internet banking is: https://ib.chlelevate.com.au.
- I’m trying to login using the new internet banking link but it’s not working. What should I do?
We will notify you directly when your new internet banking portal is ready. Until then, please log in to the old internet banking at https://ibank.bluestone.com.au.
If you have received notification that your new internet banking portal is ready but you’re still having trouble logging in, please use the form below to request a callback from our customer service team.
- Why do you need my email address and mobile number?
We use two factor authentication to keep your account secure. This means you will need an active email address and mobile phone to access internet banking. We will ask you for an updated email and mobile number before we set up your new portal if we don’t have this information on file.
- How will I get my new customer ID and temporary password?
We will send your new customer ID and temporary password by email after we’ve set up your new internet banking. If you have received this but are still having trouble logging in, please use the form below to request a callback from our customer service team.
- Can I access new internet banking on mobile?
Yes. You can access your new internet banking portal from any device as long as you have an internet connection.
Once you're set up
- Will I be able to view my statements from the portal?
Yes. You can view and download digital copies of your loan account statements directly from the new portal.
- Why can’t I see the pay or transfer button on my internet banking?
There are several reasons why you may not be able to pay or transfer from your internet banking:
- You have a fixed loan account, which doesn’t have a redraw
- Your redraw is locked because of a settlement agreement
- Your redraw is locked because your account is in arrears
- Your redraw is locked because your loan is pending discharge
To find out what applies to your situation, please use the form below to request a callback from our customer service team.
- Can I set up a recurring payment?
Not yet – this feature is coming soon. For now, you can contact our customer service team using the form below to set up a recurring or scheduled payment.
- Can I save payees in internet banking?
Not yet. This feature is coming soon.
- What happens if I lose my email address or change mobile numbers?
Both your email and mobile number are essential for you to login to your internet banking. If either of these changes, please update your details here or use the form below to request a callback from our customer service team.
After you have updated your details you will be able to login with your mobile or change your password with your new email address.
- What if I can’t download my statements?
If you can’t download your statements, please request a callback using the form below. We will generate the statement and email it to you.
- Need to speak to someone about internet banking?
Please complete our callback request form below and someone from our customer service team will give you a call.
Request a callback
Our customer service team will be in touch within three business days.
Head office, Level 20
567 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000