We’ve created an internet banking user guide for customers. Please read on for some useful information about:
- How to login for the first time
- Navigating through your accounts or transactions
- How to make a payment
- Save payees
- How to reset your password
- Frequently asked questions.
How to login for the first time
Once you have received your welcome email, please follow the steps below (please refer to your welcome email for your username and temporary password).
Navigating through your accounts or transactions
The internet banking portal has many features, giving you access to:
- Loan details under the “Your accounts” tab
- Statements under the “Statements” tab
- Scheduled payments under the “Scheduled payments” tab.
How to make a payment
How to reset your password
Frequently asked questions
1. Why can’t I see the Pay or transfer button on my internet banking?
There are several reasons why you may not be able to pay or transfer from your internet banking:
- You have a fixed loan account, which doesn’t have a redraw
- Your redraw is locked because of a settlement agreement
- Your redraw is locked because your account is in arrears
- Your redraw is locked because your loan is pending discharge.
3. What happens if I lose my email address or change a phone number?
Both your email and phone number are essential for you to login to your internet banking. If you change either of them, call 13 25 83 to update your details with Bluestone’s customer service team.
After you have updated your details you will be able to login with your mobile or change your password with your new email address.
4. What if I can’t download my statements?
If you are unable to download your statements, please contact us at 13 25 83. We will generate the statement for you and send it to you via email.